Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22 v 4 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Humility is the fear of the Lord;
its wages are riches and honor and life.
STEP 10 : Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
Humility can be found at rock bottom.That is where I found it . I spent my life thinking everything was under my control. Racing through life blindly destroying myself and those around me. My pride , selfishness and my lack of humility cost me everything , I was left with nothing but despair and disgust. Committing step one is when humility is born ,and through out the steps it becomes developed ,when reaching the tenth step, Humility must remain and promptly admitting wrongs , though difficult will make humility a natural instinct.God once again through the Proverb and the tenth step rewards us for humility not only with sobriety but riches , honor , and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment