Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30 v 2 v 3 POWER IN THE PROVERB 

Surely I am more stupid than any man,
And do not have the understanding of a man.
 I neither learned wisdom
Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
STEP 1 :1.I admit that I am powerless over the effects of my separation or lack of fellowship with God, and that my life has become unmanageable.
  It took me a long time ,but I realize the Proverb is true.When we live life the way we think we are supposed too live it we wind up with one big mess. God gave a instruction manual to live and without it life will be like climbing a mountain without ropes.Pick up the manual pray surrender and live life according to HIS instructions.
For more Power In The Proverb and other Recovery Resources.
Visit : www.joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment