- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
November 30 v 2 v 3 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Surely I am more stupid than any man,
And do not have the understanding of a man.
I neither learned wisdom
Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
STEP 1 :1.I admit that I am powerless over the effects of my separation or lack of fellowship with God, and that my life has become unmanageable.
It took me a long time ,but I realize the Proverb is true.When we live life the way we think we are supposed too live it we wind up with one big mess. God gave a instruction manual to live and without it life will be like climbing a mountain without ropes.Pick up the manual pray surrender and live life according to HIS instructions.
For more Power In The Proverb and other Recovery Resources.
Visit : www.joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com