Monday, April 28, 2014

APRIL 28 v 14 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


Blessed are those who fear to do wrong,
but the stubborn are headed for serious trouble.

STEP 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

As I get older I get spooked a lot easier , you could say my nerves are shot . I look back and cant believe how quickly I was willing to do stuff I am afraid to talk about now. My stubbornness almost killed me !I could not wait for step six ! Pride , stubbornness ,and fear of nothing has left me with anxiety at times even though I am fourteen years sober. Get out while you still can , their are way too many gone too soon because of stubbornness and pride.
By :Joseph Dickerson



Proverbs 17:11, "An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him."

No comments:

Post a Comment