Tuesday, April 1, 2014



APRIL 1 v 32 v 33 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN PROVERB




For simpletons turn away from me—to death.
Fools are destroyed by their own complacency.
But all who listen to me will live in peace,
untroubled by fear of harm.”



STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.



Choose death or peace ! It is that simple and it comes down to a choice. For a long time I ran the streets and I ran hard acting a fool choosing the choice of premature death you might as well say I was living death , my life was worthless and meant nothing to every one around me I caused pain and sorrow . Step two is the way but you must cry out to the one and only GOD . He is the creator of you , heaven and earth . The Proverb is His simple instruction the step is the key . Peace is what I have because I choose the one and only true GOD creator of heaven earth . I live or at least try to live the way He tells me to live. Today what do you choose His way PEACE or your way DEATH



Exodus 19 v 5 Now therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure to me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment