Friday, April 25, 2014

Meet Alex, a graduate of the Narconon Program who has been living a happy, healthy and sober life for over 3 years since graduating the Narconon Program.

 ”My name is Alex and I used to be a drug addict.  I was addicted to Opiates and Benzos for almost 10 years.  I was born and raised in West Palm Beach Florida.  I had a pretty normal childhood growing up and was a pretty happy kid.  Right before high school I started to run into certain things in life that I simply couldn’t handle or couldn’t figure out a solution to.  Around this time I was introduced to drugs and they became a great solution to those issues…so I thought.  I could be more social, more confident, work longer, be happier, and just feel “normal”.  All I was actually doing was making it harder and harder to function in life without using drugs.”
Long Term Recovery Is Possible With The Narconon Program

No comments:

Post a Comment