Saturday, April 26, 2014



April 26 v 4 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB




Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or you will become as foolish as they are.

 
STEP 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.



This reminds me of the song , The Gambler by Kenny Rogers . Every time I get caught up in some BS , I want to fight and make sure you hear my point of view whether I am wrong or not. I dont care if it is written down in black and white , its my or the highway . The lyrics too the song go like this you gotta know when too hold em and know when too fold em no when to walk away or no when too run! It cant get any simpler than that so why is it you wont listen too what i have been trying too tell you for the last four hours . Ohhhh I am acting a fool well that's all you had to say instead you stood there jumping up and down arguing with me til you were blue in the face. Do I need to say more. More times than not we need too just walk away our sanity and sobriety are just to damm important too keep arguing with a fool. Step ten when committed humbly and immediately will eliminate all of the drama described above.




James 4:1-2 “What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? You want something but don’t get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God.” 

By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment