Tuesday, April 29, 2014



APRIL 29 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

To flatter friends
is to lay a trap for their feet.

STEP 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.

This is a big one for me . To avoid conflict I will tell you what you want to hear .This is not good because it will give who ever I am talking to a false perspective of reality . We gotta tell people the truth even if it is gonna hurt some feelings. I would rather you tell me the truth and I be mad at you for awhile then you lie too me and I go to hell . Even the small stuff matters ! In active addiction you have trained yourself in what the Proverb says , I call it manipulation and deception , I used it too control and get what I want. It will be a fight to change this behavior but with Gods help working step 7 , practice and a lot of self- discipline you will change it and it will change you !




John 8:31-32 … So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment