Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27 v 19 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
As in water face reflects face,
So a man’s heart reveals the man.

STEP 5 ; Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs

Not that long ago , I met with a Pastor and he wanted to no a little bit about my background. After a long discussion he said from out of the heart the mouth speaks. In my confusion I said what is that supposed to mean. He smiled and brought up something I had mentioned about not attending a particular church anymore .What he helped me discover was a resentment I had been holding onto that I thought I had handled but obviously had not. Leaving the Pastor that day all I could think about was how I been wronged and hurt by this church and how I kept saying to myself God will take care of it. What puzzled me was how did the Pastor know I was carrying this resentment . After a lot of soul searching I realized this had to be dealt with and it was and I felt like a weight had been lifted from me. What ever it is deep down in your heart will come out no matter how hard you try to hide it. From out of the heart the mouth speaks and sometimes we will discover that no matter how many times we try to rehearse and twist our words the true you will always come through . 


Jesus said I am the truth the life the way and no one comes to the father but through me !

No comments:

Post a Comment