Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2 v 9 v 10 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Then you will understand what is right and just
    and fair—every good path.
 For wisdom will enter your heart,
    and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.

STEP 3 :  Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as revealed in the Bible.

 Its one thing to know of God but it is a whole different ball of wax to know God on a personal level .We do that by committing step 3 and reading His book and involving Him in every aspect of our lives.The time is gonna come when it will be just you and Him,so don't wait til your dead.the Proverb is a promise from Him to get your life back on track and the step three is the key.My life was just that my life! I lived apart from Him deciding what I thought was best for me and what a mess I made.The addictive part of my life was spent painfully lost in loneliness always crippled with fear and rejection unable to do anything right.Why go it alone when you got the Creator of you and the world seeking a relationship with you. He gave us a book to follow and in that book is a plan for your life. A plan to prosper you to bless you with peace , joy  ,love  ,comfort , guidance and the very best He can give you.Step three for me was a no brain er !

No comments:

Post a Comment