Tuesday, January 28, 2014


January 28 v 23 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

In the end, people appreciate honest criticism
far more than flattery.

STEP 10 : Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.











Sometimes I still respond with old behaviors without realizing it. Twenty years of running the streets become a part of me and its not like you can just shake it off. There are times when my wife will say your crazy and I will go on the defensive and say you don't understand ,and for the most part she doesn't but shes right when it comes to the way I react . I have to remember I am not on the streets and I just cant go ghetto every time something goes down. The Proverb teaches us that the ones that love us are the ones who have our best interest at heart and I have to realize she is not putting me down she is being honest and trying to help me realize I need to change my thinking and behaviors. Not everyone is out to get me and every time someone crosses me I don't have to try and get even . Most people prefer you give it to em straight especially those like myself cause most of us from the street can smell a pile of bull a mile away and we already know what your gonna say before you even say it . I call it respect and true love when you can tell a person anything . Know matter how much you think the truth will hurt say it anyway cause lying will cause a lot more damage in the long run and most still in active addiction already know the truth and some are waiting to hear the truth from you .

Jesus said I am the truth the life the way and no one comes to the father but through me !

it.Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment