Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6 v 32 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

STEP 5 : Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

Anger causes blindness which leads to foolishness .Unresolved anger produces blindness and bitterness which becomes resentment and hate these four will keep you trapped in addiction . I spent my entire life as a young man blinded by anger and rage.Addiction was my excuse ! Failure after failure only made me more mad and I was unable to get anything right.People in my life who truly loved me and wanted to help me wound up being my target. At some point we must realize the mess of our lives is no one else s fault but our own.The Proverb is telling us that when situations arise in our lives we cannot continue to react as we once did . We must take a time out before going on the attack !We can overcome our addictions if we can control and deal with our anger in a sensible way. Anger thankfully is no longer ruling my life , I am not saying I don't occasionally fly off the handle but when I do step five is put into play and the anger subsides and the blindness goes away.


No comments:

Post a Comment