- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Good Afternoon and Happy New Year!!
Please help to spread the word about 2 upcoming showings of the “Anonymous People” movie in Bucks County. Fliers attached are for showings at:
1. Tuesday, Jan. 28th at Pennridge HS in Perkasie
2. Wednesday, Feb. 19th at BCCC in Newtown
Forward these fliers to your contacts in the recovery community. They should hit the link in the flier to view the movie trailer.
Thanks for your help! This film is a powerful and important documentary. Many still have not seen it, so let’s change that.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! and Twitter https://twitter.com/TheCouncilSEPA
Volunteer Coordinator & Prevention Specialist
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.
252 West Swamp Road, Unit 33
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Phone: (215) 230-8218 ext. 3158
Fax: (215) 230-8205
(800) 221-6333 - 24 Hour Information Line