- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, January 10, 2014
Affordable Care Act from the Mental Health Association
We have finally been able to reschedule the training on the Affordable Care Act from the Mental Health Association of Southeast Pennsylvania (MHASP) Navigators. It will be held on January 16th from 12:30 to 3:30pm at The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.
If you want a basic primer on the Act the first part of the training is for you. There will be a Powerpoint overview from 12:30 to 1:30ish. Then the floor is open for questions and people can be registered for insurance coverage if they wish.
Please pass along the attached flyer to anyone you feel would benefit from this information! Please be sure to let me know if you are coming so we can arrange for materials and some form of refreshments.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! and Twitter https://twitter.com/TheCouncilSEPA
Volunteer Coordinator & Prevention Specialist
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.
252 West Swamp Road, Unit 33
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Phone: (215) 230-8218 ext. 3158
Fax: (215) 230-8205
(800) 221-6333 - 24 Hour Information Line