Wednesday, January 15, 2014



January 15 v 22 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Plans fail for lack of counsel,
but with many advisers they succeed.

STEP 5 ; I will admit to God, to myself, and to another human being, the exact nature of my wrongs.

Some of the people in your life are not just trying to lecture you they are giving you advice on how to improve your life. This is where pride keeps you trapped through stubbornness . The more and more we listen the more we learn and knowledge is power. Stubborn was my middle name for many years , I would not listen too one word anyone had to say. The plans I had made for my life failed miserably for lack of counsel .Step five mentions we share our mistakes and failures with another person not only does it help getting rid of our junk but step 5 teaches that not everyone is out to get us. For those of you new to recovery you must surround yourself with people who have lengthy good clean time shut-up and listen for once in your life. It is obvious thanks too the Proverb the more people you have too help the more you will succeed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment