Thursday, January 16, 2014



January 16 v 23 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.

STEP 1 : We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.

Haughty - disdainfully proud; snobbish; arrogant.


For those of you who are still caught in active addiction you don't realize it but your blind too your situation. My life was all about me and only me for too long. There were many fights with my loved ones because they could see what I could not.I was so focused on me and my addiction that in my eyes my life was normal. I used too tell my parents relax , I got this under control , I am professional. I say that now in a joking manner too my parents now and they both state oh no here we go again . The funny thing was I had nothing under control in my life .I had two definite s death or jail but that didn't scare me , well it should have who wants too spend time behind bars when there is so many wonderful things in the world and who wants too die before there appointed time .Notice the Proverb mentions fall and that is what happened too me .Rock bottom is where my blindness lead me and it is at rock bottom where I found a set of steps that I could take to get back on my feet again. There is much good in the world but if you keep focusing on yourself you will miss the greatest stuff in life.Open your eyes and open your ears to the ones who love you they want whats best for you .

 








                       
    

No comments:

Post a Comment