Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24 v 28 v 29 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

 Don’t testify against your neighbors without cause;
don’t lie about them.
And don’t say, “Now I can pay them back for what they’ve done to me!
I’ll get even with them!”

STEP 6 : Were entirely ready to have GOD remove all these defects of character. 

Resentments must be put to rest or you will certainly relapse. If your committing step six this is your opportunity to do just that. Holding onto resentment poisoned my mind and I wasted countless years thinking of ways to get even with everyone who hurt me or who was trying to hurt me. This includes the people in my life who I tried to control too feed my addictions. I hated them because they would not give me what I wanted. Resentment , anger , and bitterness are a cancer that will eat you alive . The Proverb is a warning and what ever you do unto others will be done unto you. Step six is the opportunity to let it all go and trust GOD to renew your heart and transform your mind . GOD will restore and rebuild your life but you must first let HIM remove all defects of your character.

No comments:

Post a Comment