Sunday, January 12, 2014



January 12 v 19 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Truthful words stand the test of time,
but lies are soon exposed.

STEP 5 : I will admit to God, to myself, and to another human being, the exact nature of my wrongs.

You can never go wrong with telling the truth. Along with lieing comes fear guilt shame and worry. at least for me that is what I carried for many years. Every time I tried too get away with something there was a gnawing in my gut and the constant racing thoughts of will I get caught ,did anybody see me.Constant lieing made me physically and spiritually sick . Chemical substances cannot take away the those constant feelings of fear worry anxiety and guilt.These emotions are relentless and they will eventually eat you alive. Step five is hell and one of the most difficult steps to take but the reward of freedom you will receive is well worth walking through the flames. The Proverb once again is spot on in living a sober and healthy life. Step five is the key that will open the prison door of the cell in which you have lived far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment