- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Friday, January 3, 2014
“Expanding Your Recovery Toolkit” Workshop Jan. 21 in
Jessica Schwartz, volunteer coordinator & prevention specialist Cathie Cush
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc. C2 Communications
215-230-8218 x3158 215-579-2076
Beverly J. Haberle, executive director
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.
“Expanding Your Recovery Toolkit” Workshop Jan. 21 in Doylestown
Free monthly workshop series for individuals and families with a current or pastdrug/alcohol addiction issue. Next session meets Tuesday, Jan. 21, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc., 252 W. Swamp Rd., Unit 12, Doylestown, Pa. Featuring presentations by speakers in recovery, plus a group discussion period. Refreshments. To register, call 215-230-8218, ext. 3158 or email JSchwartz@councilsepa.org.
The Council wishes to thank Magellan Health Services, volunteers and program participants for their generous monetary and in-kind donations.