- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 97 v 11 Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.
Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Step four is very important! It brings about self-discovery and it exposes the darkness will all have deep down inside of us! Scripture calls it Sin, In recovery, we call it character defects. You cannot get better unless you're willing to be brutally honest with yourself and God. True unfiltered joy comes from coming clean with God and then yourself. Keeping the darkness in makes no room for the light and joy. Dealing with that darkness and exposing it renders it powerless to hold you captive! It also loses its ability to drive you to self-medicate and get numb. Hiding the darkness and self-medicating will keep your joy away and your life will be dark and miserable. One sure cure is God prayer and Step four!
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 8-31-17
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesus is the Truth the Life the Way!