Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cycling
Dear Friends of the Partnership,

Every day, we have new Partners for Hope activating their family and friends to support the mission of the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids. We are sharing our stories, cycling, cooking and hosting to help ensure families struggling with their son or daughter’s substance use get the guidance they need.

I came to the Partnership when it became clear that my son, and by extension, our family, was struggling with the effects of his substance use. Through their one-on-one Parent Coaching program, I received the support and action plan I needed to help my son. I then became a volunteer parent coach myself, trained to put my new skills to work to help other parents in need.

After participating in a spin-a-thon, I was inspired to hold my own fundraiser. By teaming up with my family, friends and support network, I raised more than $13,000 for the Partnership. I felt invigorated knowing that my passion for cycling was working to reduce the stigma of addiction and create awareness of this devastating disease. The funds raised from my event are working to help ensure other families, like mine, will continue to receive free resources and guidance.

Please join our community of passionate parents, family members and friends who are sharing their stories and fundraising to support the Partnership. Together, we can continue to empower families with hope and guidance.

A grateful mother,
Nancy G.
Joins Us Today!


Image
Parent Toll-Free Helpline1-855-DRUGFREE
drugfree.org

© Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
352 Park Ave South | 9th Floor | New York, NY 10010
 

No comments:

Post a Comment