What is a "Momvocate"?
Any mother who is passionate about any topic that impacts the well-being of her child(ren) and uses her voice to speak out and advocate on the topic!
Most moms are momvocates. In some way we all advocate on a daily basis for whatever is in the best interest of our children. A “momvocate” just takes it to the next level by trying to affect change on a level that impacts more than just her own children.
Join our TAM Momvocates and raise awareness and end the stigma surrounding addiction!
Get your tee shirt at the link below and support TAM's Mission of "Sharing without Shame!"
- Suicide Prevention GODS helpers
- PAIN TO PURPOSE
- Journey Pure Veteran Care
- Sobreity Engine
- Harmony Ridge
- In the rooms Online meetings
- LIFE PROCESS PODCAST
- Bill and Bobs coffee Shop
- Addiction Podcast
- New hope Philly Mens Christian program
- All treatment 50 state
- Discovery house S.Ca
- Deploy care Veterans support
- Take 12 Radio w Monty Man
- GODS MOUNTAIN RECOVERY CENTER Pa.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_