What is a "Momvocate"?
Any mother who is passionate about any topic that impacts the well-being of her child(ren) and uses her voice to speak out and advocate on the topic!
Most moms are momvocates. In some way we all advocate on a daily basis for whatever is in the best interest of our children. A “momvocate” just takes it to the next level by trying to affect change on a level that impacts more than just her own children.
Join our TAM Momvocates and raise awareness and end the stigma surrounding addiction!
Get your tee shirt at the link below and support TAM's Mission of "Sharing without Shame!"
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_