Friday, September 29, 2017

9-29-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE

Psalm 143v7 -Come quickly, Lord, and answer me for my depression deepens.Don,t turn away from me or I will Die. 


Step 2: Came to believe that God could restore us to sanity.


God knows your Hurt and pain. You will not die, You will live if you turn your life over to Him. Fifteen years ago my life was this verse. Death was a welcomed friend because I thought I was broken beyond all repair. At my lowest out of severe desperateness, I cried out to God and challenged Him.My words if you are there take me home or help me escape this hell in which I live. I don't want to live anymore.God was right there with me the whole time ,I was just ignoring Him. Like a loving Father, he picked me up , held me close until I could get a grip. Then He filled my Heart with a flood of Peace strength and joy. Together with Him my Life was changed renewed and restored. Every morning I awake I thank Him talk to him and trust Him.In return, He loves me protects me and guides me in the way He has planned for my Life. 


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment