- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, September 21, 2017
9-21-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 102 v 19 v 20 - Tell them the Lord looked down from His heavenly Sanctuary.He looked to earth from heaven to hear the groans of the prisoners, to release those condemned to die.
STEP 1 We admitted we were powerless over drugs and alcohol and that our lives had become unmanageable.
I wonder how many die in self-made prisons of pride and stubbornness. Passing through our day's numb zombie-like to the real world around us. There is so much Life has to offer but for some reason and there can be many we settle self-medicate and deal with it. We were never designed to imprison ourselves in self-made prisons. We have got to make a change and in order to do that, we have to get the keys to start unlocking the doors that keep us trapped and isolated. God is the first and most important key.Second Key is the Instruction book (Tyndale Life Recovery Bible)! Don't max out on the life sentence you handed yourself self
- medicating because you thought it would make you feel better. Pray surrender read the instructions ask for help! There is so much more for you outside those walls but you gotta have faith and believe there is.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us email@example.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases