- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Monday, September 18, 2017
9-18-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM SCRIPTURE
PSALM 119 v 29 - Keep me from Lying to myself; give me the privilege of knowing your instructions.
Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
Addiction is a LIE ! Pride arrogance and being stubborn will blind you to that truth and you will remain stuck . You are far much better than what you are settling for and no the life you're living is not it , and it does get a whole lot better . Stop lying to yourself and start telling yourself the truth out loud so the elemental spiritual forces of Heaven Earth Hear and shift supernaturally life in your favor.Stop Lying to yourself pray surrender seek GOD with all your heart read His words and work the steps. These are true and you deserve that!
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us email@example.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases