Friday, September 1, 2017

TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 91 v 10 - For He shall give His Angels charge over you.To keep you in all your ways.



STEP 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God

Why wouldn't you Step three your Life! Imagine everyday you awake there are Gods mighty Angels waiting and guarding your every move. Angels are real and we need them! I couldn't count a number of times I have escaped danger and certain death back then in active addiction. So even in the craziness, I believe they assist because I should be dead when I look back at the Life I lived. Step three your life and pray believe and trust you can't go wrong when you have an Army of Angels watching over you.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 8-31-17
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Jesus is the Truth the Life the Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment