Wednesday, September 27, 2017

9-27-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 142 v 3 - My enemy has chased me.He has knocked me to the ground and forces me to live in darkness like those in the grave.


Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.


Addiction is a Spiritual battle and addiction is your Spiritual enemy that has deceived you into believing that life is worthless and your no Good. That my friend is a lie from the pits of hell. We fight addiction from a physical level, not a spiritual one! View addiction from Gods perspective! Your Spiritual enemy wants you separated from God now and in the Life to come after death. Start addressing addiction as a spiritual force that can be defeated through Faith prayer and His word.This, my friend, is the reason why Gods only Son Jesus Christ came to the World as we did.He defeated our Spiritual enemy. Jesus was tempted in every way we are, He faced our Spiritual enemy dealt with all the hardships we faced.Jesus had no place to lay His head the Priests and religious leaders hated Him and wanted Him dead. Some loved Him most hated Him.So believe me when I tell you Jesus understands! Jesus was eventually murdered and died a brutal death in your place. That death was to defeat your Spiritual enemy so we could be reconciled back to God. Without this, you are separated from God on your own in this world and the next.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

1 comment: