Friday, September 15, 2017

9-15-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


PSALM 119v25 I lie in the dust; revive me by your word.


STEP 1 We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.

revive-to come or bring something back to life, health, existence: to activate, set in motion, or take up again; renew:


In the dust is about as low as someone can get.Getting down there was not the problem finding the strength to get back on your feet is another thing.I have been down there broken beyond all repair dreading every minute of every day! Meaningless was my life lost desperate and without any sense of purpose.Twisted loveless comatose to the beauty that was around me. Addiction dulled my senses so much I lost not only life but my sight became narrow.So narrowed that the world around me became non-existent including my loved ones. I needed to be brought back from the dead! Like a Flat lined Heart patient, I needed to be resuscitated and revived. One day I gave up in the only way that's good! I gave my life to Jesus and said if your real save me. He heard me and He did just that! There is a power beyond measure in Faith and belief in God and His Son Jesus Christ. Now in your desperation and the little bit of strength being sent from above, learn about them believe in them, take all that you have to give it to them and you will be revived.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my disease

No comments:

Post a Comment