Friday, January 30, 2015


January 30 CHP 18 v 17 v 18 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


He rescued me from my powerful enemies (addiction) ,from those who hated me and were too strong for me .They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress ,but the Lord supported me.(GODS BIG BOOK) 




STEP 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him .



Fourteen years ago He rescued me ! God can do more than you could ever imagine and He just not get me free from addiction ,he rebuilt me into the man he destined me be. Even in the worse times of your life ,when you think you cant get any lower and you feel alone unloved and left to die ,that is when GOD will reveal Himself and pick you up . Hang in there dont give up and remember hang on to His promises.


Isaiah 41:10: "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, yes, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment