Saturday, January 24, 2015



January 24 CHAPTER 97 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS

Those who worship idols are disgraced - all who brag about their worthless gods - for every god must bow down to HIM. (GODS BIG BOOK)

STEP 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.


I would like to apologize for my last two posts !Please let me explain! I have no right to push my beliefs on anyone or deny the existence of their HP. Even today's Psalm attests to the fact that there are other HPs. What I should be doing is ask all of you to examine your HP and see if trusting your life and investing your valuable time into an HP that must bow down to the GOD of everything. Today's verse states , that those who worship , pray or follow other HP s will be disgraced .When I was caught up in active addiction my life was already full of disgrace and shame, coming into recovery should not start out this way . If you have decided to take the journey into recovery then I would like to ask you to investigate your HP before you make a life changing choice . Does your HP have a book written about your life ? Does your HP know you on intimate level and all the secrets of your heart ? Did your Hp create you ? Does your Hp call you a son or daughter ? Does your Hp have a proven track record that goes back two thousand years plus in helping others live fulfilled lives. Here are some examples Moses was a murderer , David was adulterer , Rah-ab was a prostitute and the list of people is endless who put there trust in the one true GOD . If you are starting your journey in recovery and your facing step two and three all I ask is you take an educated look at your choice when it comes to your HP .


Romans 1 : 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. (GODS BIG BOOK)
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment