Amotivational Syndrome...The Facts
No Clinical Causal Link
Some Real Statistics About the Harms of Marijuana
- Marijuana users are less likely to finish high school
- They get lower grades in high school and in college than do non smokers
- They perform lower on tests of intellectual capacity
- They self report a decreased ability to excel professionally
- Heavy marijuana users self report that their marijuana habit decreases their ability to perform complex work tasks well, to learn new tasks professionally and that their marijuana usage has hampered their upwards professional climb.
Marijuana and Developmental Delays in Teens
Does It Make You Lazy?
- Far less likely to crack the books, and far more likely to play video games.
- Far less likely to look for a new job and far more likely to watch a movie.
Read more: Marijuana Amotivational Syndrome? Does Marijuana Addiction make you Lazy?