Pennsylvania Recovery Organizations Alliance, Inc.
The Pennsylvania Recovery Organizations Alliance will mobilize, educate and advocate to eliminate the stigma and discrimination toward those affected by alcoholism and other drug addiction to ensure hope, health and justice for individuals, families and those in recovery.
As the statewide leader, PRO-A’s vision is a Pennsylvania where:
- Alcohol and other drug addiction is accepted as a treatable disease;
- Recovery is known as a gift back to society through personal, family and community healing;
- Recovering individuals and their families have a respected voice in setting public policy;
- Early and effective prevention exists to reduce the onset of this disease;
- Quality intervention, treatment and on-going support are readily available for individuals, families and those in recovery.
The Board of Directors and staff of PRO-A have developed the following goals pursuant to our agency mission and objectives.