Sunday, February 26, 2012

URGENT MESSAGE!!

I would like to apologize to my fellow Americans and especially those of you on Facebook!  I know I am bombarding you with my message of recovery and addiction but I can't seem to help myself.  Many of my close friends have been buried due to addiction and some are rotting away in prison cells.  Addiction is the number one disease in our nation and around the world.  Everywhere I look someone is burying someone or bailing them out of jail for the tenth time.  No longer can I remain silent.  It is my duty and a passion of mine to educate and liberate those who find themselves in the chains of addiction.  My hope and prayer is that my message finds those who are getting close to falling off the cliff of no return, and for those who are wondering if there is anyone out there who cares about them and there struggle.  Unfortunately addiction has became a way of life, and recovery is the answer, we as a nation must come together to overcome this evil force before it annihilates us.

No comments:

Post a Comment