- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Sunday, February 26, 2012
REEL Recovery Film Festival~New York City Edition Public Event · By Leonard Lee Buschel
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 1:00pm until Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:30pm
The New York City REEL Recovery Film Festival is a 7-day multi-media event showcasing first-time filmmakers and experienced professionals who make films about addiction, treatment, recovery and sobriety. Also presenting live comedy and panel discussions.
Our audience is treatment professionals, people in recovery, members of the entertainment industry, media representatives, educated moviegoers, and the general public. Certain television shows have brought individuals’ incomprehensible demoralizing moments (i.e., “bottoms”) to viewers everywhere. We honor the men and women who have passed through the eye of the needle and exemplify the gifts of a valuable and productive sobriety.
This yearly international festival is unique in its focus on drug addiction, alcoholism and recovery. The realistic portrayal of these issues in cinema can be a catalyst for honest conversation and personal transformation