Friday, February 24, 2012

12 STEPPING TO RECOVERY DAILY THOUGHT!!

STEP 1
 Again that's right we will be going over this step until we truly get it! Thirty two years it took me to finally realize I was powerless and my life was past the point of unmanageable.  A couple of outstanding bench warrants, numerous court summons, my credit score a zero, knots in my stomach every time their was a knock at the door, family and friends wouldn't listen to a word I had to say, everywhere I went fear, anxiety, depression and impending doom went with me! I hated me, my life and no matter how hard I tried to fix things I just made it worse.  One day in the basement of a home I was about to be evicted from I fell to my knees and began to communicate with GOD crying uncontrollably I asked HIM that if you truly are there put an end to my life, I cant do this anymore.  I was in that basement surrounded by garbage and trash for I don't know how long. I had reached my breaking point and GOD heard me!  The LORD was patiently waiting for me to submit and admit I was powerless.  That's when you truly realize there is no way you can do life in your own strength!  When enough is enough and life is too much, SURRENDER, hand it over to him and he will carry you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment