Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Jersey Division Of Addiction Services

Hotlines and Helplines
Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit www.800gambler.org

This service provides 24 hour information to help compulsive gamblers and referrals to self-help groups and counseling services.
How to File a Complaint About a New Jersey Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
Call 1-877-712-1868 (Toll Free) or
During normal business hours call 609-292-5760
To register a complaint regarding any substance abuse treatment facility in New Jersey, you may CALL TOLL FREE at any time to leave a message or you may call during normal business hours, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, and ask to speak to a Complaints Investigator. 

If you wish to remain anonymous, you may.  However, it is preferable that you leave a first name and phone number so that a Complaints Investigator may contact you with any questions.  Your anonymity will be protected.  Your name will not be revealed to the facility unless you give permission to do so, and we will not leave a message on your phone unless you indicate that it is OK for someone to leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment