Thursday, March 6, 2014



MARCH 6 v 32 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB



But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool,
for he destroys himself.


STEP 9 We made direct amends to such people except when to do so would injure them or others.


I struggled this morning with this one. But it is something that must be discussed. Way back in my addictive state I was guilty of this one . Sex can be a drug in its own sense of the word and I know most of you will agree that's true , but most will not be willing to openly admit that they are guilty of this . Step nine teaches to make amends except when to do so would injure others. Lets examine what is more damaging ! Carrying guilt shame or regret or coming clean and causing alot of pain and hurt for the other party . I chose the first ,even when I was getting a divorce I could have used it as weapon to cause harm but what would be the point . Marriage is a sacred thing and we must guard it . There are some of you out there who are contemplating committing the haineaous act . My advice work it out with your signifcant other they are worth it ! Its the least you can do after all the hell you put them through .



Jesus said I am the truth the life the way no one comes unto the father but through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment