Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MARCH 12 v 27 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Lazy people don’t even cook the game they catch,
but the diligent make use of everything they find.

STEP 11 - We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry it out. Let the word of Christ dwell in your richly. (Colossians 3:16)

Thats right work thats what it is gonna take ! Almost every morning , I get up at 5:30 am and work on this devotional for myself and all of you ! I pray ,read the bible then read the steps and pray some more and then write . If I did not then I would stay right where I am and not move any further. If you have the tools for a successful recovery and don't use them then you only have yourself to blame. Talk to anyone with multiple years sober time and I guarantee you that they have put together their own personal Recovery action Plan. I work long hours during the week so making meetings is too difficult . Thankfully I have this devotional and all of you ! Idle time is the devils playground so quit whining and complaining about your awful terrible addicted life get off your A... and WORK IT !
 

Matthew chp 10 v 38 - Those who do not take up their cross and follow in my STEPS are not fit to be my disciples  .



No comments:

Post a Comment