Monday, March 3, 2014


March 3 v 3 v 4 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Never let loyalty and kindness leave you!
Tie them around your neck as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Then you will find favor with both God and people,
and you will earn a good reputation.

STEP 6 : I will become entirely ready to have God remove all of my sins.. 

Loyalty and kindness two character traits I did not Have when I was at the height of my game. That's what I called it , my addiction was a game. My loyalty was to the drug ,I was the slave and it was my master . Kindness their is no such thing when your in the game .Hard core all the way ,or you will be the one getting rolled . Even talking like this at times scares the hell out of me and I have to remind myself what once was is no more , Thank God ! Now that I am outta the game and truly living life the way it supposed to be lived ,I have discovered one simple fact . When we live for others we find true happiness and peace. No I cant explain it but its true . Stop living in your own world and start living for others . Selfishness will suck the life right out of you. Start living out the proverb and step six and you will earn a good reputation !

Jesus said I am the truth the life the way no one comes unto the father but through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment