- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
February 5 v 21 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
For the Lord sees clearly what a man does,
examining every path he takes.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
God already knows everything about you. He knows your struggles and pain .God does not want you to continue to suffer , He has a good life planned for you but you are going have to commit step three and get out of the way . Dont let shame and fear get in the way or you will stay trapped right where you are . A brother told me once , I have tried everything else I might as well try God . He did and discovered , God did loved him for who he was . My brother Clark also discovered Sobriety ,sanity , peace , love , joy ,forgiveness , dignity and integrity .So what are you waiting for get to stepping !