Thursday, March 13, 2014

MARCH 13 v 16 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Wise people think before they act;
    fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness.

STEP 6 -  We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. (James 4:10)


This one should include speaking  ! For a while there , I thought my  foot was a permanent part of  my face because I was always putting it in my mouth. The latter part of the Proverb was me in addiction . Sober is the former part but it does not come naturally . In order to keep your self still and quiet in difficult situations , you have to have the emotional roller coaster in a hold pattern at the platform .Most of the time I do , but there are times I release the coaster with no safety devices in place and its gonna run wild and out of control like my mouth and life. Dysfunctional comes naturally in addiction . Working the steps teaches us too keep the emotional roller coaster parked .The coaster cannot park it self it must be moved by controls set in place before hand  .  The same goes for your recovery and know these wont come naturally they must be developed by hard work and a whole lot of prayer .

No comments:

Post a Comment