Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MARCH 26 v 27 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

If you set a trap for others,
you will get caught in it yourself.
If you roll a boulder down on others,
it will crush you instead.

STEP 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character. 

Back in the day running wild and evil in my addiction this was my way of life. If you crossed me I would spend countless days plotting and scheming ways to cause your demise. It was so bad it consumed my every waking moment . My plans for revenge always failed and my life situation always seemed to get worse. In the insanity of it all , I continued too blame others for my messed up life and that would reinforce my anger and resentment. The traps I set for others always blew up in my face , some call it karma but God says it different. You reap what you sow and what goes around comes around . It is not your job to make people pay when they piss you off .Steps one through five taught me to let go and let God .This is His world and we are His creation put all of your troubles in His hands and let Him deal with those who burned you.


Romans 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment