Sunday, March 9, 2014



MARCH 9 v 12 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


If you are wise , your wisdom will reward you ; if you are a mocker , you alone will suffer .


mocker - : someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision.



STEP 6 -We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. (James 4:10)



Well I just got a reality check. My wife told me , im a mocker . At first I laughed it off but after looking at the definition shes right . It is so funny after all these years of sobriety working the steps and growing I am still finding out stuff that I need to get rid of. It goes too show you that working the steps ,praying and reading the bible is key in long term successful recovery. Now the hard part , I have to figure out how to change this and in the process of my mocking , have I hurt anyone's feelings.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment