Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MARCH 11 v 2 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Pride leads to disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom.

STEP 1.  I admit that I am powerless over the effects of my separation or lack of fellowship with God, and that my life has become unmanageable.


Pride will never allow you to commit this step freely . It will be at the bottom of a dirty , smelly , awful pit where pride will loosen its grip and humility will begin to help you back up on your feet again . That is the way it was for me thirteen plus years ago . The Proverb is right , I was a disgrace to myself my family and the world. It does not matter who you are , we have to realize we don't know everything and NO we cannot control every situation and everyone in our lives to get what we want. Humility will find its way in even if it has to break you down to the point of desperation and losing it all ,that is where the real healing begins and that is when God can step in and take his rightful place in your life.

Jesus said I am , The truth ,The life , The way no one comes unto the Father except through me !

No comments:

Post a Comment