Friday, March 21, 2014

MARCH 21 v 30 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

No human wisdom or understanding or plan
can stand against the Lord.

STEP 3 -Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God.


Did you ever notice when in active addiction that everything in your life is falling apart . No matter how hard you try to make sense of the insanity that is your life you keep asking yourself what  am I doing wrong  ,well at least I did. I would always justify the insanity by lying to myself and convincing myself someone upstairs hates me or someone put a curse on me . Wow the excuses I had ! It took a lot of heartache , confusion , pain , and homelessness to hit the bottom. I am going to make this simple so you wont have to suffer as much as I did , and I hope you hear this message take it to heart so you wont lose it all like I did. Read the Proverb and commit step three , that's the answer ! You sincerely and whole heartily follow these two , God will Help and fix you ! 

Matthew chapter 10 v 38 - Those who do not take up their cross and follow in my STEPS are not fit to be my disciples .

No comments:

Post a Comment