Tuesday, March 25, 2014



MARCH 25 v 28 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB




A person without self-control
is like a city with broken-down walls.



STEP 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.





This is a completely different post from what I wanted to originally share. Most of my posts are shared from personal experience and struggles with my recovery. This morning I got up at four thirty and worked on the orginal post for an hour and  wouldn't you know it , I lost it into the internet Abyss. I tried everything to find it ! I clenched my fist and I was gonna give the monitor a beating it would never forget .It gets better I got up so early to do a side job before my day job and the voices in my head were trying to convince that the guy I worked for was a control freak and he was lying to me to get me to do the work faster . All the while I am losing all self control throwing around every curse word too man . My wife comes down from our bedroom sees the way I am behaving and asks whats wrong with you and I tell her I am full of rage and I want to punch the computer it took my post and I cant find it . The car I use for the side job wont start so that's it BOOOOMMMM ! Luckily I managed to crawl back to saneville and pull myself together before there was a body count ! I have not felt like this in forever and I am sure there is a lesson here I will have to examine this through the eyes of step five and keep in mind the warning from the Proverb.




Proverbs 16:32
Better a patient person than a warrior, those with self-control than those who take a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment