Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


A false witness will not go unpunished,
And he who speaks lies will not escape.

STEP 10 :
Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Lying is one of the most destructive things we can do to ourselves and to our loved ones.Some cannot tell the truth ! My problem with this one , I like to exaggerate a story add facts and gorey details to make it more interesting. My wife calls me on it all the time . I literally have to stop myself and think before my mouth takes off and I am telling tall tales. Punishment mentioned in the Proverb is what we do to our character and our relationships. Some one told me Lying is like weaving a web and once caught in the web their is no escape.Think about it ,If you have watched an insect caught in a spider web how much it struggles too get it free but it can't. Our lies are a snare and we bound by them not just that they set the course of our lives .I want to be known for honesty and integrity ,not the lying ,thieving monster I used too be. Sincerely following step ten and applying it to everyday life will keep you out of the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment