Monday, December 30, 2013



December 30 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him
STEP 2 :Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

So what are you waiting for ! I knew my life was a train wreck but I was also very skeptical about God . Like many I believed if God was there why would he let me suffer so much . It was simple i chose to live the life I wanted to live , far away from God . God is patiently waiting for you to come to Him admit your life is a mess and ask Him for help , like I said I was skeptical but also very desperate .In my life stuff was so bad , I had nothing too lose and everything to gain . I tried everything else might as well give God and the steps a try. Wow ,God is real the steps helped me find him ,He loves me and He missed me. No I can't explain it but thirteen years clean was something I dreamed of but under my own strength could not pull it off. He will do the same for you ,I double dog dare you to believe and ask Him for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment