Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2 v 7 v 8 POWER IN THE PROVERB
God holds success in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones.
STEP : 11 
I will seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, praying only for the knowledge of His will for me and the power to carry it out.
Relationship is key to a successful recovery.Let me explain why this step is so important in my life.Lost in my addiction is what I was ,alone and isolated . I felt like I was the only one and nobody cared so why should I . Relationship with God is what was missing .There is no way we can live this life without the one who created us . Eleven is designed for us to develop our Relationship with not only our creator but a heavenly father who loves us the most out of all His creations.When we live for Him He gives us the Proverb as His promise too us. Following and living for Him will bring us success ,He will protect and guard us. Every morning I awake my first moments are talking to Him ,reading His Proverbs .I no longer feel alone ,because as 
long as HE is with me ,and I with Him my life is fulfilled and complete.
For more Power In The Proverb and other Recovery Resources !

No comments:

Post a Comment