Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21 v 23 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Whoever guards his mouth and tongue
Keeps his soul from troubles.
STEP ELEVEN :
Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as revealed in the Bible, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

The main reason I chose step eleven to go with the Proverb is the mention of His power to carry it out. My mouth was constantly spewing venomous words aimed to seek and destroy. The proverb mentions trouble for the soul ! My very words were my greatest weapons when I was out running the streets. Manipulation and deceit were my way of surviving and getting what I wanted. My only problem was my life represented everything evil in the world and after many years of living that way death to me what have been a sweet release. Step one taught me that I was powerless until I found the only one who can truly help me and you out of the mess we made. If you are at step eleven than you know very well that some divine help had to of gotten you out of the hell we once lived in. My mouth is still spewing words but they are words that heal and bring love and encouragement and it is only by GODS power and Grace that I can continue step eleven and realize the verse from the Proverb is true. When we speak we must speak as the very oracles of GOD.
KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !

No comments:

Post a Comment