Wednesday, December 11, 2013

POWER IN THE PROVERB

December 11 v 2 POWER IN THE PROVERB

Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
STEP 1 :We admitted we were powerless over our dependencies
And our lives had become unmanageable.
Pride can do a lot more than bring disgrace. Pride can put you into an early grave. My pride left me homeless blaming everyone in the world for my messed up life. Step one will save your life but pride does not want that. There were so many people in my life who wanted to help me, but I knew all things so they were just trying to control me. Pride blinded me to the fact that my life was out of control. Alone and desperate is where it left me.There is a saying that is true.Pride comes before the fall. Pride can kill you or save you and in my case during the fall is where I found the Step (1) that saved me.
For more Power in the Proverb and all the latest recovery news.
VIsit :www.joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment